Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Loving-Kindness Exercise Re-visited

Hello everyone,
So, I tried the loving-kindness practice again this week and got much better results. Every time I do it, it just keeps getting better! I will be honest and admit that I did not give it a chance at first and mislabeled/prejudged it. I'm glad that I gave it another chance, because it's growing on me now. This practice is now like my therapy that I practice at least once a day and I write more personally about it in my diary. I think about my troubles and plans to fix them. I also think about expressing my feelings of love, sharing love, and opening up to love. It's hard when you have been hurt, but there are always challenges or obstacles in life that we must overcome. Giving and receiving loving-kindness attracts loving-kindness, it is a cycle!
LIVE-LOVE-LAUGH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, way to go! I know how hard it is to give love when it has not been given to you. It takes a lot to heal and be able to give of yourself. You are right that your loving kindness will attract other's loving kindess. There will always be those who take from us or do not give in return, but with this attitude, the majority of our interactions will be better.

    ReplyDelete