Monday, March 29, 2010

Unit 8 Optimal Well-being: Psychological, Spiritual, and Physical Keys to Health and Thriving

Hello everyone,
After reviewing the loving-kindness, and the subtle mind exercises, visualization, and meditation I must say that I had the most success with the subtle mind exercise and meditation, because I customized them to fit me. I had to work on the loving-kindness and visualization exercises, but then found it successful when practiced. I will admit I did not like them the first time and had to pep myself up to do them again. I can implement the subtle mind exercise and meditation in my personal life to foster "mental fitness" everyday by relieving frustrations and finding peace during my "me time" of the day. Specifically, I do this every Tuesday and Thursday during my aerobic fitness class! Let God and Let Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment